TheAnvil

Oh tequila, I do enjoy you so

I'm in Fort Bragg visiting my brother and his wife. THey've retired for the evening...a wee bit too much tequila I do believe...:)

My brother and I are having a blast. We went shooting today...and running...and tomorrow we're going to the football game. He doesn't hold tequila well, but can run me into the ground, outshoot me, and is way smarter than me to boot. I merely drink well. Though I DID shoot better than him for a couple of rounds today. That's probably because I hurled after five miles or so and Josh kept going for a few more miles. He's the Roadruner or something. I keep telling him to drink beer and not tequila, but NOOOO...he wants to be hospitable and drink tequila with his older brother.

I'm going to have another glass of Patron...

B|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Oh, he's aware. He just enjoys tequila immensely, but not often. Josh is about 10 x as smart as Vinny, but forgets that tequila is powerful on occasion. Especially when I down a wee bit of it while he's kicking my ass at Madden '06.

I'm calling it quits after this glass. Want to enjoy the game tomorrow. He's probably going to make me run again before we go anyway. I'm cutting back these days and just don't enjoy it as much anymore for some odd reason.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!