SpeedRacer

Pets on the bed when you're sleeping.

She's about 7 or 8 months old

Mine's 5 months old and is the same way. We usually kick her out the bedroom at night if we want to sleep the entire night and not be woken up. The attached pic is what seems to be a rare moment for her.

Hmmm...that looks like a dog bed, it reminds me of this picture of two of mine.

http://www.jumpergirl.com/pics/foxmem1.jpg
Fly it like you stole it!

Mine's 5 months old and is the same way. We usually kick her out the bedroom at night if we want to sleep the entire night and not be woken up. The attached pic is what seems to be a rare moment for her.

Hmmm...that looks like a dog bed, it reminds me of this picture of two of mine.

http://www.jumpergirl.com/pics/foxmem1.jpg

Reminds me of mine too ...

'Shell
'Shell

Ok, so what is up with all the cats kicking the dogs out of their beds, no wonder the dogs crawl into the human bed. :P:D

Yeah ... that's the reason!! Damn cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten about it yet. So they're messing with US since we're not acknowledging it anymore!

But Herc gets even ... he slobbers all over Teko when he's sleeping!

:D:D
'Shell

Ok, so what is up with all the cats kicking the dogs out of their beds, no wonder the dogs crawl into the human bed. :P:D

Yeah ... that's the reason!! Damn cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten about it yet. So they're messing with US since we're not acknowledging it anymore!

But Herc gets even ... he slobbers all over Teko when he's sleeping!

Sherpa got even also, he kept licking the cat which caused the cat to have so many mats in his fur I had to shave him.

What is worse than a persian getting the lion cut.....the persians Mom giving it the lion cut rather than taking it to a groomer. :D:D:D:D
Fly it like you stole it!

Sherpa got even also, he kept licking the cat which caused the cat to have so many mats in his fur I had to shave him.

What is worse than a persian getting the lion cut.....the persians Mom giving it the lion cut rather than taking it to a groomer. :D:D:D:D

Oh PLEASE tell me you have pictures of that haircut!

:D:D:D
'Shell

Is it allowed in your house or not?

I have two cats that like to sleep on the bed with me. Problem is, it restricts where I can put my legs & feet. I think I need to put a stop to this practice.

my cats sleep on the bed too.. one likes to sleep under the covers right next to me, i like it, they keep me warm when its cold and its just comforting.. plus they are too adorable to say no to,
i'd just get a bigger bed if i were you ;) thats what i did

Shadow sleeps on my bed most nights, most days for that matter. She used to only take so much of my rough sleeping at the foot of my bed before going out to the couch.

She's become a lot more forgiving of getting kicked off the bed, rolled over on, and hugged like a teddy bear. She snuggles with me now (since I got back from my trip) and I can't get rid of her :D.

Abby on the other hand, doesn't really have a favorite place to sleep and doesn't hop up onto my bed very often.