Hambone

Atlanta Peeps,...Eatzi's Closing?!

Dude, you can just drive across the street and see for yourself.

Lady here at work was there just this past Tuesday. They were open then. Two days to completly shut down and be gone. I doubt it. That location is prime right now as well.

I don't much like them anyway. Too much to choose from and I never know where the line is for the food I want. I'm picky like that.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Dude, you can just drive across the street and see for yourself.

Lady here at work was there just this past Tuesday. They were open then. Two days to completly shut down and be gone. I doubt it. That location is prime right now as well.

I don't much like them anyway. Too much to choose from and I never know where the line is for the food I want. I'm picky like that.

I was just over there, they are completely closed as of yesterday. I called Corporate and they wouldn't give a reason but to say that they have pulled out of Chicago, Houston, and ATL.

Second it was more of a statment than a question. Sorry if I missrepresented that. You would probably like it better if all their packaging was orange....B|B|B|B|B|
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Guy at work also confirmed they are closed. Oh well I only went there once. Weird though.
Serves them right. They didn't have near enough orange stuff there.
Let this be a lesson. You carry orange stuff at your store or it will be forced to close down.

Eatzi's wasn't a real store anyway:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -