windcatcher

Sonicare Toothbrushes

Does anyone have one of these?

I've got one, but I don't know if I like it yet or not...I can't decide if the "tickling" is worth it. :$
It definitely makes my mouth feel cleaner, which it should after all that swirling and vibrating. :S

No sex jokes please.:ph34r:

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Keep using it. They take a while to get used to but aftera while you shouldn't even notice the tickling effect. I don't use mine much (I travel too much and it takes up too much room, plus I just forget I have it when I'm home), but my dentist is constantly asking if I use it, so she's a fan.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've been using it for some times now, and loving it. I travel quite a bit and can't leave home w/o it. It comes highly recommended by dentists.

Keep using it. It really cleans teeth and healthy gum.

;)
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

My dentist recommended it and I haven't had any issues since I started using it. Plus mine died after two years and I had to go back to a regular toothbrush and my teeth just didn't feel clean no matter how hard I brushed. I'll never go back to the traditional brush again...

But I do have to admit that whenever I use it - if someone else is nearby - I get nervous they will think the vibrating sound is something else ;)
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

I just keep eatin Oreo and Peanut Butter sammiches all day so I can run in and use mine...again & again &.....;)

mmmmmm that sounds kinda good.:$ Looks like next time I go grocery shopping I'm gonna need me some oreos.:) crunch crunch

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1418892;search_string=sonicare;#1418892

Been using mine since that post pretty much. I love it. The tickling goes away after a short time, just keep using it. It comes witha 90 day guarantee anyway, so you can send it back within that period.

It really is good for getting the below the gumline plague shifted.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

That thing is the greatest! my teeth never feel clean when I use a regular brush now that I use a sonicare.

Ok they can pay me for their commercial spot now. :)

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Guest 1010
buy it, use it :)
I was a some-times perio patient til I got mine 10-12 years ago, no problems now ... I've had the same one for these 10+ years, still going strong. Just replace the brush every six months and you're golden! Whenever a niece or nephew turns 18 I always by them a Sonicare if they don't already have one! (hehe okay where's my commercial payment :P:$:)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

If you practice a bit, you can get your mouth to resonate at the frequency of the brush + harmonics with even more practice. You can make it quite loud, I gather it sounds kinda like rubbing the tops of wine glasses with wet fingertips from what people have said to me B|
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?