skysprite

2 down, 1 to go

Finals! Yay!

While finals aren't until December, this is my official "weekend before finals"! This is the weekend I have to write all of my papers and do all of my studying because I'm going to be out of town the real weekend before finals. No weekend before panick attacks for me! No no, that's happening now instead! :P The good news is I've knocked two 10 page papers out already, and just have one more to go. Yay me!

How goes your finals papers and finals studying??
~skysprite

How goes your finals papers and finals studying??

What are these finals you speak of? My last final exam was almost 10 years ago. I'm, like, old and stuff.

Good luck on yours and enjoy that winter break!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Studying? I will do no such thing! :ph34r:

Ok, maybe a little bit, but I prefer the "self-sabotage" method of schooling. No studying = bad grades with an excuse ("Oh, well - if I'd studied I would've done better"), or good grades and being super duper happy with myself for getting good grades and not studying. :ph34r::D

I'm at school now trying to study for my next Algorithms quiz and final coming up in 2 weeks. I'm halfway through my paper on "Embedded Systems Security" and have one more paper to write on Multiple Criteria Decision Making Routing Protocols.B|

I have 2 exams left and one final.

Two weeks left and I'm sucking...[:/]

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Ahem... I'm old too. :PB|

Ooops. I guess I should have said I've had enough of school. You're never too old to learn new things! (Not that you're old ... I'm just *feeling* old since I hit another milestone today).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm going to sound annoyingly chipper because guess what - I'm done! Three complete papers done, printed, and put in my bag to be turned in. Yipeee!

Now I get to look forward to two finals for which I haven't read for the classes all semester. I guess when it comes to those two classes, I've adopted your point of view, Kelly! :D But bring on the good grades please!
~skysprite

finals should be easy for me..... only need to score a 90 in math to get a a in the class and econ well need a 90 or si i think too, but got a 95% on the last midterm so good there, and philosophy, well i got 120 out of 125 points so far so the final shouldn't be bad..... and studying..... i have yetto do it unless you coun't prereading before the class...... oh one more paper for philosophy, but it's only 1-2 pages...

My finals aren't for another two weeks, but it's crunch time with the last scheduled regular exams and the 4 papers/ 1 presentation that is due this week.

1 18 page paper is down, presentation is this tues, and other papers are due next week. The week after that I have 5 finals, with three of them all in one day!! :o god help me!

good luck to everybody else studying!
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)