jumpjunkie2004

GRRRRRR...

The bad news...

My interview has been rescheduled. It was supposed to be today at 1 and they've moved it to Wednesday at 2.

The good news...

I just found out that I'm the only person they've invited back to meet the CFO and the head of HR : )

Anyone got some patience lying around that they can send me?
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

Study!! Study everything about them and then whip out little details from the latest press conference, or about the CEO, or the industry or a competitor...

Unless you already know everything that's publically available, in which case, pamper yourself! :)
Good luck!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Great suggestion! Thanks Rebecca!

I'm thinking that you should go and spend the day at a spa getting rubbed and massaged.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Study!! Study everything about them and then whip out little details from the latest press conference, or about the CEO, or the industry or a competitor...

Unless you already know everything that's publically available, in which case, pamper yourself! :)
Good luck!

Rebecca said it best. Google the shit out of them, the company, the CEO, the hiring manager - use google news (news.google.com) to track their competitors, use Hoovers (www.hoovers.com) to bring out info on them and their competitors, and use Google Trends (trends.google.com) to bring out info on trends in their industry.

Walk in, and blow them away!