stymingersfink

how many of you can...

Picture This?

(i'm sure most of you have seen this pic already, if a couple of you aren't in it!)

I personally make a concentrated effort to limit my time spent with naked men. But hey, thats just me

you must concenntrate, and put effort into limiting your time with naked men?

Thats funny!

I would consider it an effortless task. But hey, that's just me.

Don't worry, I'm not one to judge the choices of others. Hopefully your buds on the site are as understanding.

Blowjobs, anyone?
I'm feeling frisky today!
Um, Hi... I'm Frisky?

Picture This?

(i'm sure most of you have seen this pic already, if a couple of you aren't in it!)

I personally make a concentrated effort to limit my time spent with naked men. But hey, thats just me

you must concenntrate, and put effort into limiting your time with naked men?

Thats funny!

I would consider it an effortless task. But hey, that's just me.

Don't worry, I'm not one to judge the choices of others. Hopefully your buds on the site are as understanding.

Your over reaching with that one. Nice try though

no try. do or not do.

I was searching the old "Demotivational" stuff and found it.. Probably would have thought nothing of it, but for the new owners over at rc.noob happen to own this site as well, which means some of your post-whores have begun posting there too, which raises the curiosity factor of this site (for me), which is also why I bothered posting the img link, as the original question which came to mind when i saw the pic is:

WHAT DZ IS IT?

Blowjobs, anyone?
Um, Hi... I'm Frisky?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you are the one that found and posted a picture of a bunch of naked guys are you not.

more like stumbled across.

Nothing homo phobic/erotic about it before you took it there. :$

However, it caused me to wonder several things.

1: Who could identify the DZ just by the aerial view
2: WHO on "DZnotcalm" is actually IN the pic (that they would admit) that some of you know.

which also brings up a related question--- how many of you have pics of yourselves/buddies doing similar things on a dare?

I'll admit: I have one of myself soloing a 30' section of WI3 on a warm day. Not that I'll be sharing it with you.

(^^^---that pic is safe - just some waterfall ice for those of you less familiar with climbing ratings. redline is no more difficult than WI5, blue line is WI3. my guess is *aidclimber* would know where that pic was taken from, since he *used* to climb)

Blowjobs, anyone?
Um, Hi... I'm Frisky?

Jesus.. people.

People....Jesus.

Now that the introductions have been made, can we get on with the free wine thing?

Can we get Jesus to talk to Sam Adams (they're both in Heaven), so that he can be licensed to produce Boston Lager? Please?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Jesus.. people.

People....Jesus.

Now that the introductions have been made, can we get on with the free wine thing?

Just don't get too hammered and nailed by the authorities. They crucify people around here for that. :o

Bolas "If there is a hell I'll see you there" Rodriguez
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.