jasonRose

Who has better steaks than Ruth's Chris?

The grill on my back porch. When you heading to town?

Add in some grilled bell peppers and portabella mushrooms, plus grilled pineapple rings for dessert, good eats.

Damn, now I'm hungry again.

Flying to sacromento in about 2 hours!! I was going to take my Mom out Thurs night
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Del Frisco's is by far the best.... but the only one i've been to is in orlando.
the difference between mortons, ruth chris, and the Palms is all about the atmosphere.. the meat is pretty much the same.. and the prices are high at all three.. you cant really go wronk with any of them.. and if you do you can bitch till you get a free meal B|

now that being said... I would go with home bbq as Normiss said cause thats the bomb when you get down to it...
PS... they put tons of butter on the steaks at all 3 rest. mentioned above.... i like them sans butter.
now im hungry...
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

Fogo De Chao is my favorite - and I think there is one in the city. Of course, it isn't just one peice of steak, you get to try like 14 different cuts of meat and eat until you explode... ah, now that's good stuff!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

If you could have a steak in SF area where would you go?

Damn... Ruth's Chris is about the most expensive place you can eat at...

Not uncommon for a dinner for two to top $100 easy.

I take it you've never been to Morton's?

Or any one of about 500 other places out there where dinner for two tops $100? :D