billeisele

printer recommendations

so my Epson C80 has clogged printer nozzles, tried the "clean nozzle" instructions 5-10 times, the techs at Epson say if the clean nozzle process doesn't work then it is trashed, what BS

so what is a good, home use, color printer?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Hi billeisele,
Really just get whatever is cheaper unless you plan on printing a lot of photos. I have used just about all the printers on the market and they all seem to last about the same amount of time. The nicer photo printers are pretty expensive but you get what you pay for. Hope this helps;)
My drinking team has a skydiving problem

yep they give away the printer and make big bucks on the ink, the Epson gives a stern warning about only using their ink or else !*# all hell will rain on you forever

what about the local companies that refill cartridges much cheaper than the name brand cartridges
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

they have a sweet network color machine that would be great but its not worth losing my cushy job over, even thought about going to a small laser printer and foregoing the color

I like my HP all-in-one. I don't use the fax, but having a scanner is good and the print quality is better than I got o my Epson. I even print photos on it and it works good for that too.

Which HP model do you have? My old one finally quit too.

Canon iP6600D and it rocks

Yeah most of the Canon iSeries printers are nice. I have an i960 that is getting older and still works just fine.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka