GravityGirl

I'm a bad girl...

... so it gets old after a while. You know. The old scam. I would love to buy your rig for sale. Please let me know the condition and final asking price.

The the next email comes in, "It sounds perfect. $1,000 is just what I was looking to spend. Thanks for your respond am happy to hear from you and i am very happy to see the pics. Right now you know i'll instruct my Business Associate to send you a US Certified CASHIER cheque or Money Order of $3,900 before he leaves for Korea(He's a multiplebusiness man, and you'll send the excess funds to my shipper via western union,for him to come for the pick up at your location,I'll give you my shipping agent's datas as soon as the cheque gets to you,and he will handles my shipping arrangement.I'll be very grateful if really you can do everything the same day you recieve the cheque for a faster transaction....You must send the balance to the shipper the sameday you recieve the check,i hope this all clear to you. I'll compensate you with $400 for the (efforts and western union charges)running around in sending the balance to my shipper..
I'll need your datas for the cheque to get to you soonest.."

Not the oldest scam in the book, but come on!

So. I stole an idea from a friend of mine. Play along with it. I'm going to see how many of these "Cashiers Checks" I can collect. I'll post pics when my first trophy arrives.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Cut to the chase, no bull! Just send me your rig and a few grand also. PM me and I'll give ya the info on where to send it,also send me your home address and phone# work# need also. Be waiting to hear from you. Sincerly, Abbey J. Kravitz Jr. III PS. For a smae fee I can ship you some ocean front property in Arizona Via Email. I will,really I will:P
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Do you really think I would give them my home address? I gave him a PO Box that is nowhere near where I live.

Looks like you have done this before :P
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye