flyusa

Anyone ever make a Z1 Evo camera helmet?

u talking about the freefly open face z1 right?
if u are, i did. i used a L bracket from bonehead, a home made camera condom from an old wetsuit and i have a sony hc36 with a .43 fisheye lens.

i bought a chincup from parasport and a helmet cutaway. have around 30 jumps with it and im satisfied.
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

Surely did.

I have a parasport italia C bracket on the left, with a PC 109 mounted in it in a camera condom. I also rans a hypoxic hypeye to it although that is a recent addition. I also fitted the PSI chin cup which is ok.

Of course I had about 400 jumps when I did all of that but that is probably not something that you want to think about...

If your profile is correct, can I suggest that you take a look at this thread...

Camera Jumper with 100 jumps in trouble thread

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

just make sure you chance the opening system of the helmet, as the stock Parasport strap does NOT release under tension.

Actually the stock strap appears to have changed - my camera helmet came with the seat belt type clip which was tough to open in any conditions (I got rid of it whe I fitted the chin cup). The one that I won in the Empuria Xmas draw has a really basic standard clip which is quite different.

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

It's weird that I was jumping at Titusville the day before that incident. I ask about that particular helmet only because I just bought one and had plans to do video at some point in the future. I plan on getting a coach rating prior to shooting video, and don't plan on going for that until I have quite a few more jumps. Being a jump pilot at a single aircraft DZ means I won't get to that for a looooooong time. Thank you for pointing out the incident to me.
There are many in government who have a very simple tax proposal in mind. There will be only two lines on the tax form: 1-How much did you make last year? 2-Send it.

No worries - just something to think about. :)
As for the helmet, I didn't buy it with any intention of mounting a camera on it, but when I saw that they had brought out a chin cup fitting I decided to give it a try (for coaching mainly as well actually!)and it has worked out just fine. Solid fitting, fairly comfy etc.

Certainly not the best set up available, but a couple of hundred bucks cheaper than going and buying a whole new set up! :P