LisaM

Predictions?

Here it is so far!

I occasionally think I miss snow. I guess I do up to about the point in the picture, where it could warm up the next day and all be gone.

While it would be nice to see a brief flurry, I think I'm just fine with it being 75 degrees in December.
Killing threads since 2004.

Here it is so far!

I occasionally think I miss snow. I guess I do up to about the point in the picture, where it could warm up the next day and all be gone.

While it would be nice to see a brief flurry, I think I'm just fine with it being 75 degrees in December.

That is usually what it is like here. Snows overnight then is gone an hour after the sun peeks over the mountain. This is supposed to go on all night. I see a snow day in my future.

I miss snow up until it gets dirty and slushy. Blech!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

NM. In the 8 years I have been here, it's never snowed like this. It's fun.

1-3 more inches are due. We currently are on a 2 hour delay. My son is praying for a snow day.

That changes everything. Woo hoo...SNOW!!!

I just moved to Texas and keep getting told about "the big snow" down here in Victoria a few years ago.

Ok it is snowing pretty good. Snowed overnight enough to make the mess we made out of our street playing in it covered. The interchange is closed. That is how I go from my kids school to work…. Well maybe not this morning. We are on a 2 hour delay. So is most of the city. It’ll take forever just to get there. Ugh.

Best part, on the news last night they said there should not be issues with freezing cause it won’t get that cold. It was 31 WHEN THEY STATED THIS at 9pm. Ummm… correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t that below the freezing point of water? And doesn't it get colder as the night goes on? And isn't it more likely to freeze as the traffic goes down?

This morning they are dealing with all sorts of accidents from… you guessed it… black ice!!! Imagine that!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Well I was happy about my travel plans not taking me anywhere near the mess, but turns out my brother isn't so lucky. He lives in Oregon but he and his girlfriend decided to take up a friends offer for some cheap skiing in Breckenridge and booked themselves to fly out of Denver after a few days on the slopes. He was supposed to fly out today, but it looks like it will be a few more days.

Thankfully he's still hooked up with some super cheap skiing so they are enjoying themselves!