snowslider

Any feedback on a Parachi jumpsuit?

My experience is with a single suit that I bought on eBay from the company themselves.

It's a cheap piece of junk. The workmanship is poor. The stitching looks like a 5 year old did it. And their suit for average built male seems to take into account a HUGE beer belly. Basically myself at 177cm 82kg would have to get a HUGE beer gut to make the suit fit.

Basically I was so dissapointed that I just stored the suit as I cannot justify selling that POS to anybody, not even for $20

hope this helps...

It's a cheap piece of junk. The workmanship is poor. The stitching looks like a 5 year old did it. And their suit for average built male seems to take into account a HUGE beer belly. Basically myself at 177cm 82kg would have to get a HUGE beer gut to make the suit fit.

I wouldn't go to say it that bad. I know Chi chi and yes she may not make as good of a suit like Tonysuits but its not that bad. I have had two pairs of freefly pants and one set was way baggy. So i called and talked to her and she made some adjustments no problem for me. If your looking for a suit that will work for the time being to get you buy and save some money its well worth it. Then again if you want a good well built suit like Tonysuits, then plan on shelling out a whole lot more money. It just depends on your needs and what your budget calls for.

I Hate to be the bearer of bad news and all but i want to know who you think that you are talking crap about ParaChi suits? If you had a problem with your suit why didnt you call her and let her know she would have fixed the problem ASAP. And another thing next time you want to say anything about workmenship on a jumpsuit i want to see yours!! So please just keep your mouth shut unless you know what your talking about.

Well I have to say that i have seen parachi's workmanship and have nothing at the least bit to say bad about her suits.Ive watched numbers of students slide in on their knees and asses and her suits have held up more assured than some of the what you want to call youre top marketsuits today..If you want to talk about seamstress wise,I think you may need to get a few more jumps under youre belt,become a rigger and run a few dreaded lines through some of the top quality material that technology has offered this sport today.Obviously you purchased a suit that has been in stock for a while and placed on ebay to rotate stock. If youre looking for a top quality suit that fits and flys like you need it to,Common since says talk to customer service about exact measurement and you will recieve the quality,size and color you need to fit youre needs.parachi in my opinion and experiance delivers top quality customer service, reliability,and a timely delivery for especially the new and up comming jumper like yourself that may or may not have the best landings and need the parachi durability..

I Hate to be the bearer of bad news and all but i want to know who you think that you are talking crap about ParaChi suits? If you had a problem with your suit why didnt you call her and let her know she would have fixed the problem ASAP. And another thing next time you want to say anything about workmenship on a jumpsuit i want to see yours!! So please just keep your mouth shut unless you know what your talking about.

i gave a 100% correct reply to a an answer.

I bought a suit on eBay. I felt it was a POS. I also described why. My workmanship on a jumpsuit has nothing to do with what a person who is in business of making them does. I don't make em, and I don't sell em - they do, and I was not happy with the product that I received. If you don't like my experience, then don't learn from it, but certainly don't shut me up - if anythin - you added nothing constructive to the conversation.

Thanks for trolling, have a good day.

Well I have to say that i have seen parachi's workmanship and have nothing at the least bit to say bad about her suits.Ive watched numbers of students slide in on their knees and asses and her suits have held up more assured than some of the what you want to call youre top marketsuits today..If you want to talk about seamstress wise,I think you may need to get a few more jumps under youre belt,become a rigger and run a few dreaded lines through some of the top quality material that technology has offered this sport today.Obviously you purchased a suit that has been in stock for a while and placed on ebay to rotate stock. If youre looking for a top quality suit that fits and flys like you need it to,Common since says talk to customer service about exact measurement and you will recieve the quality,size and color you need to fit youre needs.parachi in my opinion and experiance delivers top quality customer service, reliability,and a timely delivery for especially the new and up comming jumper like yourself that may or may not have the best landings and need the parachi durability..

your thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Please don't even start with my jump numbers. They are absolutely not an indicator of my knowledge of using a sewing machine or textile workmanship. Neither is lack of display of rigger rating on the profile. What if my mother is a seamstress ??? (she isn't, but you are automatically assuming that I dont know jack).

I have seen/touched/inspected quite alot of suits by Tony/DaKine/FF and some homemade ones - and in my OPINION the Parachi suit that I bought cannot be compared to them.

P.S. No, by "quite alot" I don't mean 3 pcs, I mean 20+.

So remember - assumption is a mother of all fuckups. A question was asked, and so far I am the only person who answered it. The last few people just bitched me out for stating my opnion. Opinions are like assholes - we all have one, and they all stink.

So once again, please refrain from posting if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation. Why do you think this place is referred to as "dorkzone" by some - cuz people become keyboard Rambos and offshots of the name.