everymansaved

Jav safety stow length

This is the last place you want to find that type of info.

You need to call Sunpath and you need to get a master Rigger to make it for you.

Sunpath's # is 813 782 9242

You gotta get it from the horse's mouth! ;)
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

Yeah, I e-mailed them, but no reponse yet. I was hoping someone might have a freebag lying around or a container open so they could measure and I don't have to pop mine. I have a rigger B friend that'll make em for me, but he needs to know the length.
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

Yeah, I e-mailed them, but no reponse yet. I was hoping someone might have a freebag lying around or a container open so they could measure and I don't have to pop mine. I have a rigger B friend that'll make em for me, but he needs to know the length.

Try using a telephone and ask for a rigger... it's much faster.

Chuck

So just call Sunpath and ask "Can I talk to a rigger please?"

Yessir! It's worked for me. They are more than willing to help you with any questions you might have. I've tried the e-mail thing and may have to wait several days for a response.

Chuck

Yeah, just tell them you have a rigging question and they zip you straight over to the right person.

By the way, don't go be the length someone else has on their bag even if it'ds the same size container.
You never know if it's the right one or not. Different containers have different size stoes and I've seen mixing and matching before. I once had a container come in with a safety stoe 4 inches too long! :S
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

:)
All Javelin sport rigs have the same "Safety Stow"

The item is a TSO'd item & should be mfg. by the h/c mfg. or by a Master Rigger that have the drawing from Sun Path, using the 1/8" nylon covered elastic bungee from Sun Path with the original semi compressed 304 zz sewing.

There is no rule for 1" or 1.5" longer than the grommets distance, some mfg. do the "safety Stow" longer.

I hope this helps.

Safe Blue Skies !!!