BillyVance

Saban new Bama coach! FUCK YEAH!

The Great Satan, er, I mean Nick Saban has agreed to become the next Alabama head football coach. B|B|B|

He damn well better be worth what we're going to pay him. I mean, an average of $4 million per year??? :o Sheeeeeit...

The cupboard is fully stocked. All he has to do is come in, finish up the recruiting, and start winning games. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Man, the shit's really flying in some of the blogs from the Dolphin fans... Apparently they're pissed that Saban said time and time again he was not taking the Alabama job, and then he took it.

Get a grip, you numb-nuts. This kind of shit happens from time to time in college football. It's unfortunate, but that's the climate.

Look at Franchione, he got bashed for leaving Alabama for Texas A&M without ever saying a word to the Bama players. Ditto for Auburn coach Tuberville when he skipped out of town and left Ole Miss some 7 or 8 years ago.

It'll happen again and again. :| Just hopefully not at Alabama again... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can you believe Dennis Erickson has changed jobs yet again? His resume must be 20 pages long! :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Yeah, apparently it's okay to lie your ass off on TV or to reporters, just not on your resume`. :P Remember the Notre Dame fiasco a few years ago?

This would be a much more interesting thread if the title actually was how I originally read it: "Sybian new BAM coach."

Mac Brown for president!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Not directly related to this thread's content, but this article is a nice one. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6330872?FSO1&ATT=HMA

DeMeco Ryans, former All-American LB at Alabama, is the NFL's rookie of the year. Mark Anderson, a DE and Ryan's teammate at Alabama, finished 2nd in the voting.

FUCK YEAH! B|

If Saban doesn't beat AUBURN at least once in the first 3 years of his contract, he will be gone.............

WAR EAGLE!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Im a Dolphins fan and a Gators fan. Fuck Nick Saban....I actually wanted him to stay I thought he was a good coach but he lied to our fans by repeatedly saying he aint gonna leave...and he did so fuck him.

All you Alabama fans out there better keep praying for victory because whenever Nick and the BAMA boys make their way to the swamp their gonna get there asses handed to em by the GATORS. The Gators are in the National Championship and URBAN MEYER led them there. He isnt paid no 4 mil a year so you better not think a high salary means instant success, just ask Charlie Weiss.

GO GATORS and FUCK ALL YOU SEC WANNABEES

P.S. FUCK THE WAR EAGLE!, THE BULLDOGS SUCK,THE VOLS REALLY SUCK (they lost to PSU???) AND THE TIDE AINT ROLLING OVER NOBODY WITH SABAN LEADING EM
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Im a Gators fan.

We shall pray for your poor soul. Everyone bow..

Show mercy, Oh Herschal on this misguided youth-May Dooley bless him and lead him from his iniquities.

:)Good Luck in the BCS game
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Good luck. His has a track record better suited for the Olympics, as a runner!;)

Crimson Tide, isn't that the red plague of biblical days? I think I saw that on the Learning Channel not to long ago, yeah that was it Red Plague from Exodus.:P

Matt

The proceeding was a shot at Humor Improvement.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

YOULL SEE....

YOU'll ALL SEE...

Just wait till the 8th when we pull a fantastic upset and win the championship. Ill be partying in Gainesville harder than anyone when we win and I cant wait. Urban Meyer is a genius...he can pull it off.

JUST WAIT AND SEE!

BUCK THE FUCKEYES!!!!!
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I hope the Gators due win, but ONLY for the SEC's sake...

Even more so since UGA gave them a good run for their money this year, and they only beat Tennessee by 1 if I am not mistaken.

Not to mention it will make the Cocktail Party victory that much sweeter when we beat the defending National Chumps... I mean Champs... next year! :ph34r:

Go DAWGS!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!