Gene03

Seahawks vs. Cowboys

Good game...congrats Seattle :)

That game was poorley palyed on both sides and I am shocked that one of the teams actually won... I live in and root for Seattle andthought they played hooribbly. dallas was not much better and if it was not for the misshandelingon Romo and a fantastic play to tackly him short of a TD and or a 1st down Dallas should ahve won the game...

Oh well I will say a w is a w and see what happens next week.. Go Hawks maybe this will pull their head out of their butt and get them to play..

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I am just glad TO got shut down to the dismal numbers he had and was not a real factor.

I have disliked him since his cry baby whining forced the all time great to leave SF.

(but the Raiders couldn't win a Championship with 2 Hall of Fame WR's, damn!)

You know who he is, thats right! Canton first vote, no question.

But you all know that the Ravens are going to the SB, again.

Next year theTitans will make the playoffs, but be dropped in the second round.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

That was the worst game ever. Romo is amazing in that he can be both the best and worst player on the entire team.

I thought it was a great game. Any game that the Cowboys lose is a wonderful game in my opinion.

As an Eagles fan, I'm happier seeing the Cowboys lose than I am seeing the Eagles win. And we beat them both times this year (wish we could have met them for the third time in the playoffs!) :ph34r:

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

That game was poorley palyed on both sides and I am shocked that one of the teams actually won...

I agree. It sure was an entertaining game to watch, though. Throughout I was wondering, "Which team will make the monumental screw-up, and will the other team be able to respond with one of their own that's bad enough to make up for it?"

Seattle attempted to do it when they let the Dallas Player scamper untouched down the sideline for the kickoff return.

I thought, "Dallas blew it" when Seattle attempted to kill itself by failing to convert that 4th and goal from the 2. But then, confusion reigned, when Dallas gave it right back whe Terry Glenn fumbled the ball into the endzone for a TD. Parcells, thinking that he couldn't give the game away THAT easily, won the challenge and it ended up being a safety, instead. Parcells probably just thought, "We've got to give this game away in far more spectacular fashion."

I mean, Dallas was attempting to show, "We can lose this game better than you can."

Only at the very end did Dallas show its game-throwing DOMINANCE! It was the highlight of a game where two teams furiously fought to lose the game, only to come down to the bitter end.

An entertaining game!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That was the worst game ever. Romo is amazing in that he can be both the best and worst player on the entire team.

I thought it was a great game. Any game that the Cowboys lose is a wonderful game in my opinion.

As an Eagles fan, I'm happier seeing the Cowboys lose than I am seeing the Eagles win. And we beat them both times this year (wish we could have met them for the third time in the playoffs!) :ph34r:

while you're at it, choking on a dick wouldn't hurt you either.