el_chester

Addicted to line rider...

*Raises hand*

Guilty as charged. Sometimes when I get really bored I'd play at work. Even got two of my co-workers hooked on it. :)
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

As fun as it is, the lack of an erase function seriously annoys me. :|

second that.
I have made some seriously long courses that look like a 2 year old was scribbling on paper.

Best yet was I got that mofo to jump and do a complete backflip, land and keep on truckin.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

As fun as it is, the lack of an erase function seriously annoys me. :|

second that.
I have made some seriously long courses that look like a 2 year old was scribbling on paper.

Best yet was I got that mofo to jump and do a complete backflip, land and keep on truckin.

I had mine go upside down in a loop. Weeeeee.....

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Anyone else?

(if you have no idea what line rider is... check out some examples @ youtube 1 2 3 or play yourself here)

Erasing would make it much easier, and a lot more fun for sure. But would you get even a fraction of the enjoyment of watching THIS ONE?!. Unbelievable. What a nut sat in front of the computer for that long...even IF you DID have the eraser it would be incredible.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

If you draw the line from left to right, it's a floor. If you draw it from right to left, it's a ceiling, meaning you can only ride it if you're upside down.

Try drawing a straight line from left to right for a couple of inches or so. Then where it ends, connect it with another straight line drawn from right to left. You'll see that your guy falls right through the line drawn from right to left.

Edit: also keep in mind that you can save your tracks, which (somewhat) makes up for a lack of erase function. Save your shit, then if you fuck up the next stunt, just start over with the saved track.

But would you get even a fraction of the enjoyment of watching THIS ONE?!. Unbelievable. What a nut sat in front of the computer for that long...even IF you DID have the eraser it would be incredible.

That was the one I was looking for when I started this thread... It is amazing that someone would spend so much time on something like this, isn't it? It's the best-looking I've found out there. Still, there are others which have made me laugh more.

--
Be careful giving advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it.