AggieDave

Oprah just drowned!

Yup, I don't think this has made the national headlines yet, its just now getting circulated on the internet. Oprah drowned in a bathtub about 5 minutes ago.

(It was my wifes bathtub. She slipped and dropped the queen's magazine in the bathtub, killing it forever.)

:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Who was on the cover for that month?

Its good to be the queen.

Does anyone else put their mug on the cover of their magazine every month? Even some magazines that are named for a person, such as Forbes don't do it. Of course she has a substantial ego, she wouldn't be so successful without it, but I think it is bad form to let the size of one's ego be so obvious.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

she wouldn't be so successful without it, but I think it is bad form to let the size of one's ego be so obvious.

Well, she's made a shit-ton of money by telling women she's the queen and then not only creating Dr. Phil, but selling him to all these women. Then having him tell everyone she's the queen.

At least west TX ranchers took her to task a few years ago.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."