kevin922

BlueSky Tactics

I saw the ad and I wasn't really clear what they were trying to get across. I don't fly commercially much, but interfering with a hijacker.... with an Air Marshal aboard? Do skydive jump planes get hijacked?

I know some self defense but a majority of it is give them what they want if you can get them to leave.

Nut cases... ok, just forehand to the nose or chop to the throat.

I'm not so sure about the "we train us air marshals" statement they make on the print ad.

I can tell you that I NEVER saw any teaching of that crap during my 2 years as an Air Marshal. In fact.......I'd be willing to bet any office that contracted for these clowns to teach this stuff would get their ass handed to them in a lawsuit sooner or later. ANY cop can tell you why. I don't feel I should go into specifics on what they do teach but I can tell you it's NOT this. I think their marketing is COMPLETELY irresponsible. They are actually encouraging people to jump up and attack people inside an aircraft. I can tell you what that will get you. Shot in the face when I was a FAM. :D In fact.........I always saw that as a larger problem than an armed terrorist. A bunch of joe heroes out to save the day. :S Not to mention I listened to one of the clips. They should use those damn videos as a torture technique in terrorist prisons. After a minute of listening to that guy I was ready to kick him in the nuts. :D The bad thing.........there are probably enough idiots out there that these guys will get rich selling this crap. [:/]