NSEMN8R

Biodynamic Energy

Anybody heard of this before? It sounds like a bunch of shit to me...

My wife has been going to this place. You're supposed to sit in this room with some of Einstein's equations running across a computer screen listening to some kind of new age music for 2 hours to build up energy or something.

They claim:
"Our system uses a program of mathematical formulas developed by Einstein. By running these equations throughout the computer circuitry an energy field is formed. This field reconditions the mind/body complex to return it to its optimal functioning."

Is there any chance at all this could be real? Any of you science type people ever heard of this?

They charge $150 for a 2 hour session! And I thought freefall time was expensive...

http://biodynamicenergy.com is their website.

edit to add link

Being a former information security consultant I can tell you that the only shit you get out of a computer when running shit through the screen (this would be a CRT television type monitor mainly) is a bunch of electrons (EMR - Electromagnetic Radiation) jumping and bouncing out of the walls, which as a matter of fact, you can get to read/capture from a building across the street with very inexpensive equipment. In other words... you CAN read what someone has displayed on their screen wirhout never getting to have direct eye contact with the screen itself. This technique is called "Tempest" and is a quite time consuming but effective and possible way of hacking. Clicky

I dont know of this EMR being expelled through the monitor of a computer to have any kind of effects over people. But I can see where the claim can hang itself from.

Either way, tell your wife that after the 2 hour session she can not stand near radios, television sets, computers, microwave ovens, etc... or her energy will be ABOSRBED by the HOUSE!! :D:D

Tell these guys to contact Mr Randi as he has a A Million dollars they can have, providing that of course they can prove that "an energy field is formed. and this field reconditions the mind/body complex to return it to its optimal functioning."

Also you should ask for a complete refund of all the money you have spent if they refuse to accept Randi's challange.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+