BETO74

Hidden Clips

Don't really know if is a re-post ( So watch out repost CSI police).

I just got a copy of the video Remedy by Chris Fiala, I have a pretty decent collection of skydiving, base jumping and kitesurf video, but besides the excelent work Chris (and friends) do freeflying and editing skydiving videos this one threw me off with a pleasant surprise. There is a hidden clip, and is really a picture in one of the chapters, with the risk of sounding geeke I would like to know if anyone else had discovered the picture embeded in the video? This is not a Joke and I will post the Chapter, and time this picture shows in the video. The picture is four girls showing thier boobs inside an airplane very nice one I must add.

I don't see how this could be done by accident during the editing process, since it ;ooks ;ike a contnous clip no cuts on the scene, what that means is somebody had to make a cut, insert the frame or picture and continue with the movie. so just wondering if is some kind a cool joke or promotonal stunt, so somebody like me ask.

By the way. In a regular DVD player looks like a skip in the video barely noticesable.

Anyone?
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html