unformed

Time to get a new dryer!

My old dryer broke and it's time to get a new one. At the same time, however, I know I'm going to be working a lot in the next weeks to pay off this purchase and I don't want my girlfriend to go out looking for other people to "help" her out....so, I figure I can hit two birds with one stone...

What dryer would you recommend that could keep her properly satisfied?
This ad space for sale.

My old dryer broke and it's time to get a new one. At the same time, however, I know I'm going to be working a lot in the next weeks to pay off this purchase and I don't want my girlfriend to go out looking for other people to "help" her out....so, I figure I can hit two birds with one stone...

What dryer would you recommend that could keep her properly satisfied?

get one that vibrates a lot in the spin cycle. oh, wait, that would keep her satisfied, but it would mean buying a new washing machine, not a dryer. :ph34r:
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Get a Sears (Kenmore) one.

They're the same as the name brands (made in the same factories, under contract) but typically around $100 cheaper. The helpful Sears salesman will even tell you which name brand factory builds which of the Sears machines, and which model it corresponds to.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com