unformed

The Improv Story Thread!

"Would you like to buy some Tupperware?" One of the men barked.

"It will help you better prepare and store foods for the up and coming Monsoon months. Also, Supperware products are ideal for storing leftovers to help stretch your food dollar. This2 quart Sealz-em Right container will keep hot dog buns fresh for days."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Johnny watched and screamed in horror as the microwave exploded into flames, catching the salesman on fire.

And the man not on fire said, "Dammit Tony! How many times have I told you it's Medium, not High." He turned to Johnny, "So, if you order a subscription to our Tupperware, I'm sure we can replace your microwave."
This ad space for sale.

Johnny, meanwhile, was so traumatized that he ran to the bathroom, clutching his Weenie Baby doll and started peeing in the shower.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Meanwhile, the man in flames began running around the house in agony, as he had never received the "Stop, Drop, and Roll" class, setting various furninshings ablaze.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

The second salesman ran in to attempt putting out his charred and overcooked compadre. With all the chaos going on, no one seemed to notice that chubbs, the neighborhood homeless guy, had taken this opportunity to let himself into the salesmen's vehicle, and he quickly started grabbing as much of the supperware as humanly possible.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Just then the fire dept showed up.... rushing in with thier hoses in hand Typicalfish said "I have come to save the day"

ANd then he proceeds to open up the hose in his crotch and pee on the flames, putting them out.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Alas, the fire department and the uncooked salesman were too late. The flame grilled salesman gasped for one last breath and mustered the strength to let out in a weak but audible voice, "Stop that homeless guy." Then he passed on to a place that neither you or I can even fathom.

Just then the fire dept showed up.... rushing in with thier hoses in hand Typicalfish said "I have come to save the day"

Many single women were pleased. :|

None of them realized the only fire he'd be extinguishing would be their loofah.
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Alas, the fire department and the uncooked salesman were too late. The flame grilled salesman gasped for one last breath and mustered the strength to let out in a weak but audible voice, "Stop that homeless guy." Then he passed on to a place that neither you nor I can even fathom.

Aye....'either' with 'or', 'neither' with 'nor'. :|:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

None of them realized the only fire he'd be extinguishing would be their loofah.

So the REAL firefighter, Dave, showed up. B| -And put out the flames, yadda yadda yadda....
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Alas, the fire department and the uncooked salesman were too late. The flame grilled salesman gasped for one last breath and mustered the strength to let out in a weak but audible voice, "Stop that homeless guy." Then he passed on to a place that neither you nor I can even fathom.

Aye....'either' with 'or', 'neither' with 'nor'. :|:ph34r:

postwhore:|

So the REAL firefighter, Dave, showed up. B| -And put out the flames, yadda yadda yadda....

And immediately took a liking to Jaye, but alas Joe stood between them.
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

As johnny came downstairs, relieved of his terror and urge to urinate in the shower, he inquired what the man was doing. "Watching a movie," replied the man.