NickDG

Surf's Up . . .

Sorry Nick, I'm crying BS on this one. The wave would never propigate like that.

Without knowing the shape of the bottom, it's difficult to know exactly what would/could happen. I think that would've taken quite a bit of work to composite videos together and still have it look real. The wave propagation did seem to be somewhat circular, which is what you'd expect. And there's definitely waves that appear to be breaking on the other boundaries of the pond. Not that it would be impossible to fake it (because there's not much that's impossible anymore)... Just very difficult.

So I heard you're leaving tomorrow...Where are you headed off to?
Gravity Waits for No One.

Sorry Nick, I'm crying BS on this one. The wave would never propigate like that.

Then again... It apparently was made by Quicksilver... And they probably DO have the capital to fund something like that... And after looking at it a few times it does appear to have a seam where the video could've been composited together (lake to the background waves).
Gravity Waits for No One.