unformed

is there anything dangerous about grilling from the back of a jeep?

I'm talking about having a portable propane grill inside the jeep (it's a cherokee) with the back door popped open.

Of course I'd have something underneath the grill to dissipate the heat so as not to damage the car ... but overall.

My boss seems to think it's not a good idea. I beg to differ.
This ad space for sale.

I'm thinking not such a good idea. Propane puts of Carbon monoxide which is toxic. You need a more open area. Why the hell can't you just put it just outside the jeep on the ground??

On and heat pretty much rises in that situation so you don't really need to worry about underneath but more above. Unless you don't have a grease trap.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Biggest problem I see is it stinking up the car but if it's your bosses car and they are dumb enough to do it I say let them.I don't think carbon monoxide is an issue cause you won't be in there with the doors closed,I hope.

If they decide to do it go get the smelliest fish you can find to take to the cookout.:D

Unfortunately, I have never owned a Hummer. It is on my list of cars I want to flip however.

I know heat rises, but the grill I'm planning on getting is known to throw lots of heat downwards.

It's my jeep, not my boss's jeep. I never thought about the smell. Good point.

The reason I don't want to move it outside is because I'm lazy. I'd rather pop the back door open, but it looks I'm going to have it move it outside anyways.
This ad space for sale.

yeah i thought about that, but that'll get stolen.

what i'm trying to do is, instead of going out to lunch every day, i'd rather grill up some ribs or steaks or whatever in my work parking lot ...

i can't have a grill attached to my hitch on a daily basis in chicago ...
This ad space for sale.