floridadiver81

Wierd "student" dream

so i had this dream last ngiht..that i was at "a" dropzone....not mine. i go there to do my level 4 aff jump and the instructor is a humongously large older woman(meaning fat). So she is going over hte dive flow with me..then all of a sudden it gets real dark(like nighttime) and she asks me if im ready. Im like wtf...a nighttime student jump...umm...isnt there somethign wrong with this??? at least thats what i was thinking.

Most of the time my dreams make sense...then every now and then my subconscious throws a damn curve ball in there.....WTF?
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I think you might have repressed fantasies about being dominated by a large dominant woman!;)

Not even remotely true. I have no intentions of being "dominated" by a "large dominant woman"...lol. Nice try though. Im more wierded out by the nighttime student jump. Dont you have to be a C to do that?
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

I think you might have repressed fantasies about being dominated by a large dominant woman!;)

Not even remotely true. I have no intentions of being "dominated" by a "large dominant woman"...lol. Nice try though. Im more wierded out by the nighttime student jump. Dont you have to be a C to do that?

You can do night jumps with a B. Might be C if you want to do it with a large dominant woman, definitely D (+ rating) if she's going tandem :P:P.

Edit to add: Do a Mr Bill with her during the day, then you'll be good with an A.

If I were to analyze it the darkness represents your secret desires, the large skydiving woman represents your momma, and the cupboard represents your feeling feelings of being closeted (wanting to hide somethng).

Therefore I think that you probably need to release your tensions by finding that large mother like figure who will wantonly spank you with sticky egg noodles frrom the cupboard in an effort to release you from your self imposed social moral values.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

If I were to analyze it the darkness represents your secret desires, the large skydiving woman represents your momma, and the cupboard represents your feeling feelings of being closeted (wanting to hide somethng).

Therefore I think that you probably need to release your tensions by finding that large mother like figure who will wantonly spank you with sticky egg noodles frrom the cupboard in an effort to release you from your self imposed social moral values.

You're confusing mine and Andy's dream. No where in mie so i say anythign about a cupboard.

that's some deep meaning!:P

what can you tell me about my dream:

A baby-child sucking on a smiling tit near a happy cat's head placed in a spoon orientated to sunrise, which is inside the big bended shovel of a steam-shovel that lays near the south short of a pineapple golden river painted green!!!!:S

what does it mean? Am I going to win at lotto?;)
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!