BillyVance

My cat is one sadistic SOB, but damn, I love him!

Found this mouse at my back door. I don't know how my cat does it, but damn.... half its body is gone with one leg amputated and laying nearby, and its stomach just hanging out with nothing else around it. How does he do that? :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There's a story in Skeleton Crew by Steven King called "The Jaunt" about an inventor who uses mice to prove he's just invented teleportation. Those who read the story will instantly understand why that's the first thing I thought of when I looked at the pics. Those who haven't read the story, well... it'd just take to damn long to explain. Sorry. :P

Elvisio "It takes longer than you think, daddy! Held my breath while they gave me the gas! Longer than you think!" Rodriguez

There's a story in Skeleton Crew by Steven King called "The Jaunt" about an inventor who uses mice to prove he's just invented teleportation. Those who read the story will instantly understand why that's the first thing I thought of when I looked at the pics. Those who haven't read the story, well... it'd just take to damn long to explain. Sorry. :P

YES! That's the picture. Very strange that Billy's cat has read that.

:D:D:D

'Shell (who has read that, BTW!)
'Shell

Elvisio "It takes longer than you think, daddy! Held my breath while they gave me the gas! Longer than you think!" Rodriguez

*golfclap* for the reference

I have two words for you.. Auto Focus

Well duh... just checked my camera and it does have the close-up option. It was cold outside. Just wanted to get a couple pics and get the fuck back inside. so sue me. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban