goodnplentygirl

Anyone want to give us a ride?

So, jumpjunkie and I will be in Vegas this coming weekend, along with JAC and bryangoesboom and his gf, and we would like to hit up the boogie at skydive mesquite on saturday. So we were wondering if any of y'all would like to give us friendly Texans a ride?? :) I am not sure if bryangoesboom and his gf are going. So there may be just 3 of us needing a ride.

my body, my choice

So, jumpjunkie and I will be in Vegas this coming weekend, along with JAC and bryangoesboom and his gf, and we would like to hit up the boogie at skydive mesquite on saturday. So we were wondering if any of y'all would like to give us friendly Texans a ride?? :)Jennifer (JAC) has generously offered to show her boobies as many times as needed on the way there and back. ;) I am not sure if bryangoesboom and his gf are going. So there may be just 3 of us needing a ride.

I did what!!! :o Ooohhh you're gonna get it for that one. Yours are cuter..... so I think you should show yours instead!!!

So, jumpjunkie and I will be in Vegas this coming weekend, along with JAC and bryangoesboom and his gf, and we would like to hit up the boogie at skydive mesquite on saturday. So we were wondering if any of y'all would like to give us friendly Texans a ride?? :)Jennifer (JAC) has generously offered to show her boobies as many times as needed on the way there and back. ;) I am not sure if bryangoesboom and his gf are going. So there may be just 3 of us needing a ride.

I did what!!! :o Ooohhh you're gonna get it for that one. Yours are cuter..... so I think you should show yours instead!!!

I dont think Jason would really go for that....

But seriously, there has got to be someone out there who is going to be there who can give us a ride. Pretty please :(

my body, my choice

and Jennifer (JAC) has generously offered to show her boobies as many times as needed on the way there and back.

OK folks, i can tell all of you from experience that this is well worth the trip.:DB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Rent a car for the day.... the cost split between all of you would not amount to much - you could probably get a car from Budget / or Avis for under $40.00. It's not a difficult drive / straight up the 15 about and hour and a half.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm sure if road head is offered you would get more offers.
B|:P

Sorry dude, I'm not like that.

Fucking Liar:|

Just because you blew me doesn't make me gay, does it?:$

But what about when i put my toe in your ass

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

That's Michael, bro. Not me.

Tubing, so easy a caveman can do it.

Is this what I have to put up with???? Do you'll want to share a room instead? :P

Check your PM.

Most of the Mesquite jumpers are lsoers with real lives. they don't "dz.com":ph34r:

I sent you a link to the mesquite yahoo group.
the car rental suggestion is worth the last resort.

Its a fun place to jump, hope to see ya there
My photos

My Videos