josheezammit

3 years of skydiving

i remember it like it was yesterday, i pulled up to a place i had not been to in years, i got out of the car and thought to myself, "I really should have started back sooner!" I remember the people around the place that were strangers that became friends and now most of which are long gone. I remember the smell of nylon in the buildings the nervousness that I got for just one jump and how I wanted so bad to fly like those other guys. 3 years ago I got my chance and now I would like to take a moment to thank those who have kept me wanting to come back for more:

Racer42 who ever thought the good lord would give me a sarogate father, i love you old man, thanks for keeping my head in the right place.

Brains you were the first skydiver to jump with me and not ask for money, I'll never forget that, ever.

Fireflytx, you young lady are an inspiration to me, and a big sister too

Diablita thank you syraya, thank you for everything, you are a great person, no matter how evil you claim to be.

Squidly357, Ryan you make me want to be a stronger person, and to dedicate my life to the pursuit of Excellence in All things, thank you for being a brother, friend, and mentor to me.

Professor, whoever knew that a computer nerd from IBM, with the smartest mouth on the planet, could be such a deeply humble and kind hearted human being.
Thank you Ted for the Smiles and Laughs........and the weather hold halo.

Douva, for being a kind friend and for the years of watching out for me, thank you.

Retreved, for helping me find a place to start, and watching out for me.

So many people come in contact with you in your life, the positive ones, leave an impact so that the greatness that permiates through their life, becomes evident in your life as well, for in that moment you became friends, you were touched, moved, cried out as invincible for the first time and you grew, you lived and you laughed, all of you on here that i know that is what you, have so graciously done for me.

:)

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

You've come a long way from your days of falling like an uncatchable anvil and tracking under 8-ways that exited six seconds before you.

The circle is now complete. When I left you, you were but a learner. Now you are the master.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Wow dude great post.
Isn't this what the sport is all about?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I just have to point out that it works both ways. You thank so many who have made such an amazing difference in your life. Those individuals who you mentioned that have made a lasting impression that will last you a lifetime.. You have obviously done the same for them and so many others in the last three years. Therefore, I will end by saying …

Happy Sky Birthday! :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You, my friend, were there for me when I first started in this incredible sport. As I lay on a couch somewhere near or in (I can't remember) the packing room at Skydive San Marcos, scared out of my mind, you prayed with me and brought a peace to me that I really needed. Thank you for being there and sharing that with me. You definately paid it forward.

Congratulations guy!:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I'm sitting here crying in my vino..this is as touching as the end of Stand By Me!
Buddy, you're one in a million you (and that hair, that beautiful f@cking hair...) are awesome. Keep up the ministry (lord knows these kids today need your sage advice) and keep up the jumping (lord knows Racer42 can't skydive without ya).
I really can't wait to get back to the States, get up in a plane and watch you drop outta that b*tch.
It's truly a sight to behold.
Sei un bravo regazzo.
(You're a good lad, Josh.)

PS-Oh she is evil, she's an 'evil genius'. ;)

I'm sitting here crying in my vino..this is as touching as the end of Stand By Me!

I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve twenty-four. Jesus, does anyone?
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.