reddn

vortex II

Vortexii are amaxing containers for thier price. I have had one and friends still have them and we all love them.

The only thing I do not like about them is the risers are not as well covered on the shoulders as other rigs as the covers themselves are much shorter.

and my friends vortex ii was built custom for him with a hurricane and decellerator reserve. the rig was so tight when packed it was giving him a hesitation.

this was only when he first got it and now that he has down sized it is perfect.

they always updte thier features to keep up with the jonses so very freefly safe.

hope this helps.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I recently got a Vortex II as my primary rig. You can get a rig with all of the options for less than the base price of many of the other manufacturers. We're starting to see more and more vortexes around my DZ.
They're very freefly friendly rigs & the pin protection is as good as any others. I've heard some people complain about the amount of exposed riser, but in 350ish jumps I haven't had any issues.
The sizing is a bit different as the rigs are made to fit Parachute Systems canopies which seem to pack a little smaller than other makes of the same size (i.e. If you order a rig that fits a Hurricane 150 then your Sabre 150 might be a bit tight.)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.