pinkfairy

I can't drink anymore

I'm way too busy to be gagging for beer right now. I'm thinking of heading down the travel agents to go get some £ converted to $ and try not to slap them in the face with a big fat holiday brochure when they tell me the commision they want to perform said task.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

My wife found the best rate was actually at that Cash convertor type store they where something Like 10 cent more to the pound than others Shop around Andy :)
O yeh hope Lee puts you on the chain Gang Like he did with Micro :D:D:D whoop you ass Boy :ph34r::D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

one thing that makes a BIG difference: whether or not you drink on an empty stomach.

seriously. if you have food in your stomach it blocks the pyloric valve and alcohol only trickles into your small intestine (from where it gets absorbed into the bloodstream) afterwards, and some of it gets oxidized before it even makes it into your bloodstream.

That's why you shouldn't drink alcohol when you're hungry. I've done tests with a breathalyzer afterwards: It makes a HUGE difference. And once that alcohol gets into your bloodstream, it only gets processed at a constant rate. So the best thing is not to let your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) spike up in the first place.

It's much better to pace yourself, get some food in you first (just drink water with your food) and only AFTERWARDS have a drink or two.

I know these things, I'm 29!

Seriously, just because of that knowledge and the fact that I was used to drink, made it possible for me to walk and talk after 8 drinks. wine, beer and spirits, no problem.

But no more:(
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

0% commision.

I'd say thats a bargain B|

Andy, you dirty thread hijacker!

>:(

edited to add:

Well, you're a little ray of sunshine, but you're still a dirty thread hijacker...

:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?