matt1215

Kitties in the bathroom

Do your pets like to join you in the bathroom? My kitties, especially Shadow, like to wait get all sweet with my when I sit on the pot. Rubbing up against my legs and being real talkative.

This morning, I used my other bathroom. Shadow strolls right in, climbs into the litter box (between the toilet and cabinet), next thing I know I'm pooping with my cat :o:$:D.

Since my kitty's food and 'accessories' are in the utility room, and to get there you have to go through the bathroom, she accompanies me quite a few times... I don't like having observers, but oh well. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Yes, mine do the same sort of thing. While their litter is not in my bathroom, they still think that visiting me while I tend to nature is an important function of kittihood. It is rare that I have less than two, almost never I have only one, and I don't remember a time that I didn't have at least one visitor in the potty with me.

Interesting to note that they don't do that to guests...just to me. LOL.

Kitties are fascinating creatures...what would life be without them?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Well, technically I was in their bathroom :). Abby's a bit more discreet and will leave the box if I enter the room, unless she's doing something she can't stop :D. Shadow will look at me and meow, like 'why the hell are you watching me?', and keep doing what she's doing :D.

Agreed that they're fascinating creatures. Abby's become quite the efficient alarm clock. She's learned that once the initial alarm goes off, it's game-on to get me up so I'll put the food dish back out. She'll purr really loud, rub her whiskers in my face, lick my forehead, meow in my ear, in about that order
:D:D.

This was sent to me a few months back... Kind of fits the topic... :)
Dear Dogs and Cats,

The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years -- canine or feline attendance is not required.

The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Do your pets like to join you in the bathroom? My kitties, especially Shadow, like to wait get all sweet with my when I sit on the pot. Rubbing up against my legs and being real talkative.

I completly agree!!! What is their deal?? It's like they don't want attention unless I decide to go to the bathroom! I don't get it....

"Living like fallen angels who lost their halos" - Unknown Prophets

-Love Life-