kungen

AFF here i come.

Hej, Patrik!

:)
Be prepared for bad weather as this is normal in the nordic countries. I did a LOT of waiting during my AFF week. If it didn't rain, the wind was too strong. So bring a book or something to keep you occupied while waiting, dropzones can be boring if you're not jumping.

The case of beer is definetely a winner, but is not expected, especially if you're under legal drinking age and can't drink from other people's cases.

Learn to pack as early as possible, it saves you money and gives you confidence.

The canopy control bit of your skydiving course is really, really important. There's a lot of information in an AFF course, and how to land your open and steerable parachute might seem like no big deal, but it is. I underestimated that bit and had a tree landing on my first jump.

Other than that, just listen to your instructors, have fun and keep your sense of humour and good spirits. The only thing that made me fail levels was fear.

:)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Im suprised no one said this yet..but make sure you get plenty of rest and eat a good breakfast..it will help you focus on the info they will be giving you...which im sure most would agree is VERY important..considering its what you will need to save your life B|
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye