Smeger

Need a little help!

Hello,
I recently started to skydive (UK) and am looking at getting separate freefly pants and top. The problem is I have no idea where to start. I've been looking at Sonic, Matter, Lizard, Tony amongst others.
Can anyone advise me on whats worth getting and from where? Is ordering on-line a good idea or is it worth visiting a store and trying some sizes out? If so, where are there places in the UK to walk in and have a look at some stuff?
I' like to get into freeflying eventually, but for now I just like the idea of the freefly separate stuff for comfort.
ANY help at this point would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

P.S. I haven't been to the dropzone in about two weeks, due to bad weather and illness. I will ask around when I'm back up there.

You may find some of the info in this article helpful.

Since you live in the UK, I'd suggest buying from a company that is based in the UK - makes getting any alterations that may be needed after you receive the suit much less of a hassle.

I' like to get into freeflying eventually, but for now I just like the idea of the freefly separate stuff for comfort.

If you plan to belly fly with other people, you will be doing yourself and them a big favor by getting an RW suit - the right tool for the job.