kturnau

"Hokie Hope" Orange and Maroon Effect (4/20/07)

Virginia Tech family members across the country have united to declare this Friday, April 20th, an "Orange and Maroon Effect" day to honor those killed in the tragic events on campus Monday and to show support for Virginia Tech students, faculty, administrators, staff, alumni, and friends. "Orange and Maroon Effect" was born several years ago as an invitation to Tech fans to wear orange and maroon to Virginia Tech athletic events. We invite everyone from all over the country to be a part of the Virginia Tech family this Friday, to wear orange and maroon to support the families of those who were lost and to support the school and community we love so much.

Orange and Maroon together might sound very strange to some :P but those two colors mean more to me and the entire Hokie nation right now than ever before and I will be wearing them proudly.
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

The administration sent out Permission here to ditch the dress clothes tomorrow for Hokie colors....

I think this will be the first time in my life I have worn anything Hokie......Growing up near UVA it is almost unthinkable....:P

But by god if I'm not going to scrounge somethign up tonight...