swOOOPS

Today's Date

Happy 420 everyone!:oB|

I saw a news quip about columbine. is this ALSO the anniversary of it?

they said cops are wary today about copy cats due to the anniversary.

Columbine
Hitlers birthday
Pot smokers day

whatelse?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

was this still nat'l smoke out day (:D) when columbine happened?

those kids shoulda smoke a fatty instead.

I was stoned off my ass when columbine happened. Did find out anything until the next morning when I went to school.

What sucked is at the time, I had a 420 patch on backpack, so after Columbine everyone thought I was a Nazi. What made it even more ridiculous was that I'm not white, so if I was a Nazi, I would've been against myself. And these retards included a respected psychiatrist.
This ad space for sale.

I was stoned off my ass when columbine happened. Did find out anything until the next morning when I went to school.

What sucked is at the time, I had a 420 patch on backpack, so after Columbine everyone thought I was a Nazi. What made it even more ridiculous was that I'm not white, so if I was a Nazi, I would've been against myself. And these retards included a respected psychiatrist.

Yup it's a big prerequeset to being a Nazi, you must be white. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Um ... okay ... isn't Nazi about the Aryan race, which is white? Given that I'm Asian, I think it would be a hard fucking sell for me to be a Nazi. Not saying I couldn't be racist, but specifically "White Power" just doesn't make any sense.
This ad space for sale.

Um ... okay ... isn't Nazi about the Aryan race, which is white? Given that I'm Asian, I think it would be a hard fucking sell for me to be a Nazi. Not saying I couldn't be racist, but specifically "White Power" just doesn't make any sense.

Oh no, I was agreeing with you. The :| was for just thinking about all the grief that political party has caused the world over.

Happy 420 everyone!:oB|

I saw a news quip about columbine. is this ALSO the anniversary of it?

they said cops are wary today about copy cats due to the anniversary.

Columbine
Hitlers birthday
Pot smokers day

whatelse?

Oklahoma City bombing was on this date too I think.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban