grue

Die Hard 4 might be PG-sodding-13?! What the !(@*#!@!

Courtesy of AICN:

A reader named Ed Wilson tipped me off to the following outrageous lunacy:

"In June's VANITY FAIR, it states that Bruce Willis was initially disappointed that his fourth DIE HARD film will likely be cut to get a PG-13 rating rather than an R. 'I really wanted this one to live up to the promise of the first one, which I always thought was the only really good one.' And he's not happy about it. 'That's a studio decision that is becoming more and more common, because they're trying to reach a broader audience. It seems almost a courageous move to give a picture an R rating these days. But we still made a pretty hardcore, smashmouth film.'"

WHAT IN THE MOTHER FUCK? This better be wrong. Little weasels that can't handle an R movie aren't even old enough to remember how great the fucking series is, and there is ZERO chance of a movie worthy of the Die Hard name being put into a PG-13 container. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
cavete terrae.

Yippie kayay mother-lover!

If I remember correctly, the closed captioning depicted this oft-used phrase as:

Yippie Ki Yi Motherfucker! :P

Yippie Ki Yi Motherfucker!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lets send those mother fuckers a couple hundred fucking emails stating that if they take all the fucking curses out then we aren't going to see their fucking movie. :S

:ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

As long as there is a chance of a dishonorable PG-13, please only refer to this one as DIE SOFT, DIE LIMP, DIE WEAK, DIE FEEBLE, DIE FRAGILE, DIE COMPROMISED, DIE IN A PUDDLE OF YOUR OWN URINE AFRAID OF FACING THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING A MAN, etc.

Fucking A!!! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I wouldn't fret too much. The stuff that gets by the censors for 'kids' movies these days is a lot stronger than anything that was featured in the original Die Hard.

You get one "fuck" in a non-R film, and it cannot be used in a sexual manner. That rules out "Mother fucker".
cavete terrae.