FreeflyChile

Why is it hardest to sleep when you most need it????

So i take the patent bar exam in about oh, 11 hrs... it's 3 am and i have been tired all day from 2 weeks of 5-6 hr study days, and studied all day today...and im wide awake. :|

from everything i have seen, it's probably the hardest exam i've ever take - will probably be harder than the real bar, actually.

I'm going to need some sleep, hopefully soon, and a lot of luck to pass this!

Sometimes I find it hard to sleep the night before a big day, whatever it is. In my case, I just drink a few beers.

However, since my wife has a bottle of Xanax, I might sneak a pill just to see what happens, but no way am I going to mix those with beer. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Studying really gets the brain going, when I get back from my night class at 10pm I'm like wide awake. It sucks but you just have to prepare ahead for that by having some hard alcohol in the house.B| Nighty night

My drinking team has a skydiving problem