shortyj

Sunday is Mother's Day what are you getting your mom?

I'm getting her a box of malted milk balls:) She comes from a family of 9. She told me her parents would buy 1 box on friday when they went grocery shopping and she had to share with all her brothers and sisters. So I'm getting her, her very own box:D And painting her a pic of her favorite flower bird of paradise.
Playtime is essential.

I made my mom a photo album of all of her grandchildren over the last several years. She loves her grandbabies....

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I drug her into the year 2007 and got her an Ipod Nano and a gift card for $25 at eh iTunes store to get her started.

She obviously has NO regrets about the 18 hours of labor now! :ph34r:

Doug

I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

My mom has 6 grandkids and she's been begging for a new group picture of them. Working around all the kid's schedules was the hardest part, but we got it done. I think she'll like it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That’s the wrong question. In my case it should be what are my children getting me for Mother’s Day? :)
My mother died last year so I no longer have to share the day… [:/]

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Got my Mom Bacon of the Mom, got my mother in law flowers and I also shipped off the gift Nathan bought her last Mothers day and forgot about it.

Nathan got me a backpacking trip with some friends, I wanted to go but wasnt going to cause were getting debt free and then the issues with my niece, he made the trip happen (well in a few weeks) and so to go along with that trip I get a awesome backpack that i have drooled over for a year, and trekking poles. Cody made me a bookmark that says 1# Momma and has robots drawn all over it. Kyle wont let me see what he made me until Sunday.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Got my Mom Bacon of the Mom

Huh? What's that?

I got my mom a smartass card, which is very much my family's style.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

oops lol I got my mom Bacon of the month.... 12 months of bacon delivered to her home. Welcome gift included a shirt that states "I got Porked" which I didnt know was coming but ended up being a total bonus:D

Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

oops lol I got my mom Bacon of the month.... 12 months of bacon delivered to her home. Welcome gift included a shirt that states "I got Porked" which I didnt know was coming but ended up being a total bonus:D

Bacon of the Month. Huh. What will they think of next?:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke