BillyVance

Dale Jr leaving DEI

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/6796182?MSNHPHMA

About time he got out of his stupid ass step-mother Teresa's thumb. Any ideas where he'll go next? Even though I'm a Hendrick Motorsports team fan, I would love to see Jr go to Richard Childress and drive the old black #3 car his dad made famous. Teresa will be sucking shit after that. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've heard rumors that he is going to start his own team. They are just rumors though.

He does have his own team fielding a Busch driver and a few other late model teams, but is not looking to expand that to include a Nextel Cup team.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Whatever happens, I can promise you, he'll never drive number 8 again. She won't sell him the rights to the number. Oh and NASCAR retired the number 3. No one will ever race that number again either.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh and NASCAR retired the number 3. No one will ever race that number again either.

Where did you see that? Childress racing owns the rights to that number. I never read anywhere that a number had been retired.

he has a Busch team and an engine lease deal with, I think, Childress so that may be it. I would expect him to drive for someone else for a couple of years, first.

Nope, the engine lease deal is with Hendrick. That's pretty obvious, considering how their season is going.

Oh and NASCAR retired the number 3. No one will ever race that number again either.

Where did you see that? Childress racing owns the rights to that number. I never read anywhere that a number had been retired.

You're right... well fuckit let Jr carry that number then.

YeeHaw!! Boogety Boogety Boogety!! Let's Go Racing!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Mmmm...Nascar! :)
Blues,
Dave

Dave youre awsome, I just hear her saying.

"Yesss, nascar. Thats it baby, nice and nascar." :ph34r::ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Mmmm...Nascar! :)
Blues,
Dave

Dave youre awsome, I just hear her saying.

"Yesss, nascar. Thats it baby, nice and nascar." :ph34r::ph34r:

Don't forget the car sounds either! "Vrooooom-vroooom" is way better than dolphin noises. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Odds are he'll be driving for RCR in '08 unless he can strike a deal with Hendrick and they add another car to the stable. Jr wants a championship and these two teams are his surest way there.

I thought about that. It's a possibility, but Hendrick would have to let Casey Mears go. NASCAR allows a max of four drivers per stable. Hendrick already has Gordon, Johnson (1st and 2nd in the points standings now) and Kyle Busch (6th now). I can't see them releasing any of those three.

Still, the Earnhardts have a long long history with Childress racing. The odds are Jr will go with them.

Negative, Ghost Rider -- NASCAR retains the rights to assign numbers and has allowed RCR to keep the 3 w/o running it -- normally an owner must use the number within 2/3 years ore NASCAR will assign it to another owner.

Brian France (or Mike Hleton -- don't 'member which) has let it be known that RCR must use it "soon" or lose the rights.

Childress does own the copyrighted depiction of the number as used by DE and has defended its use in court.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Negative, Ghost Rider -- NASCAR retains the rights to assign numbers and has allowed RCR to keep the 3 w/o running it -- normally an owner must use the number within 2/3 years ore NASCAR will assign it to another owner.

Brian France (or Mike Hleton -- don't 'member which) has let it be known that RCR must use it "soon" or lose the rights.

Childress does own the copyrighted depiction of the number as used by DE and has defended its use in court.

My understanding is when Big E died RCR made a deal with Nascar to continue to purchase the rights for #3 eventhough it was not running. As long as RCR pays for the assigned number it's theirs.

In addition, do you think Teresa is receiving more than a few calls from the sponsors about pulling their contracts? I am sure they have an escape claus in regards to Jr being the driver of their sponsored car. Greedy Bitch, didn't Big E leave her enough >:(

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

In Houston, Texas theres a street named "Speedway" with a 30mph speed limit. :S

There sure is!! B| Well technically it's Buffalo Speedway and the speed limit is 35 mph.

How about those Hendrick guys? 4 wins in a row, with Gordon winning 3 of them. Not to mention all 5 Car Of Tomorrow races have been won by Hendrick drivers.

This was probably the most unprobable win. Even Gordon can't believe his engine lasted to the end. Even he said NASCAR was up to the same tricks with the late debris cautions. One was thrown for debris with 17 laps left with Gordon having a huge lead, where there was nothing to be seen out there. Then the one with a couple laps left where a fender and underside was clearly visible on the track and no caution was thrown.

Although Hamlin's pit crew royally screwed his chances by dropping two lug nuts in the last pit stop, Gordon won by taking a huge chance by staying out. With a 200+ points lead, why not? It paid off, barely. Another two laps longer and Hamlin would surely have gotten him.

It's good to be a Hendrick driver these days. :P

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/6825822?MSNHPHMA

I wonder what this means for Dale Jr? He decides to get the hell out of his bitch stepmother's thumb, and rumors were flying that he'd sign with Childress racing next year since that's the team his dad drove for in the famous black 3 car.

Now Childress and DEI have merged their engine departments...

So now what? :S