JumpNFly

so i need some help...

I'll get strait to the point. The girl I was supposed to move in with on the first, bailed on my this afternoon. I already put my notice in at my current place. I'll be moving in with one of my girlfriends July 1st.....but I'm sol until then. So anyone in the orange co, Anaheim area have a spare room or know anyone that might? Or any suggestions of where to look...

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

the only thought I've got is Elsinore and Perris have bunkhouses...[:/]

I've got a lot of family out there, but I haven't lived out there for years.

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hmmm, might have to go that route. it's just pretty far from where I am. But if it comes down to it...

You could always become a short term beach bum:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Ha ha! Me and my kitchen table...

now you just need a really cool and funny sign written on a piece of cardboard:ph34r::P

now you just need a really cool and funny sign written on a piece of cardboard:ph34r::P

I don't even know where to go with this one... But your making me laugh and that certainly makes me feel better... So thanks!

I don't even know where to go with this one... But your making me laugh and that certainly makes me feel better... So thanks!

well, freeways are popular spots for signing, but it's up to you.:ph34r::P

Seriously though, (and that's rare:D) I hope things work out for you:)

Those airport chairs are kinda comfy...and the potty is always open. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Those airport chairs are kinda comfy...and the potty is always open. ;)

They might question the validity of her needing to be there within a few days, and I don't think "I travel a lot," will work as a good answer.:D

well, freeways are popular spots for signing, but it's up to you.:ph34r::P

Seriously though, (and that's rare:D) I hope things work out for you:)

Um, thanks, you made me cry...

And airports.. Scary!

sorry[:/]

Have you checked the classifieds for rooms for rent?

She checkin' HERE first Zippy...someone will help out when the morning crew get in, trust me!

She checkin' HERE first Zippy...someone will help out when the morning crew get in, trust me!

AWWW... you DO care:)

I don't care what anyone says about you... you're good peoples:ph34r::P

YUP!:$

so let's help her out and NOT hijack THIS one TOO!~ ;)

YUP!:$

so let's help her out and NOT hijack THIS one TOO!~ ;)

I'm not! I was being helpful! Sheesh... no respect I tell ya:P

If for some reason you can't find anyone on here to help ya out, which I doubt you'll have an issue with, check the classifieds in the OC Register and the LA Times. You're bound to find something in there that'll work for you, should a dotcommer not be able to help.:)

Let me be the first, after Airtwardo, to offer some solid assistance.

You can stay at my house, no charge.

Warnings:
You must enjoy the smell of jet fuel in the morning.
You must be kind to the old guy.
You must not scare the deer and turkeys as they cross the runway.
You must join in the daily sunset meditations.
You must bring your own beer.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Awww, if you only lived in cali, I'd take you up on that!

So I've been up all night looking through classifieds and can't find anything this far. I've got a final in 2 hours, haven't slept, and I'm completely freaking out now!

Talk to your current landlord, they may let you stay the extra time, converting to a short term monthly lease...I'm a slumlord and do it all the time.

So fortunately my landlord is a bit of a dirty old man, and he's at least letting me stay until the 16th. Which makes things a little easier. So since your a landlord, how soon do places usually let you start moving stuff in If your lease begins on the 1st?

I'll get strait to the point. The girl I was supposed to move in with on the first, bailed on my this afternoon. I already put my notice in at my current place. I'll be moving in with one of my girlfriends July 1st.....but I'm sol until then. So anyone in the orange co, Anaheim area have a spare room or know anyone that might? Or any suggestions of where to look...

OK, so when I posted a Need a Roommate on this same forum a few months back it was deleted and I was PM'd by a Mod saying it was not the right forum for advertising ....

When did the rules change?

Talk to your current landlord, they may let you stay the extra time, converting to a short term monthly lease...I'm a slumlord and do it all the time.

So fortunately my landlord is a bit of a dirty old man, and he's at least letting me stay until the 16th. Which makes things a little easier. So since your a landlord, how soon do places usually let you start moving stuff in If your lease begins on the 1st?

On the 1st...for legal and liability reasons, however if the place is empty, you may be able to get a 2 week 'pre lease' contract that would let you move in for the pro rated amount....worth asking, let then know you're in a jam.