noblesmelissa

Disneyland vacation...how many days do we need at the park?

We took our son to Disneyland two years ago.. Had a blast..

I might suggest to stay as close to the park as possible.. We could not afford the park hotels, but California auto association set us up in the Best Western across the street (right at the entrance) and it was great.. Just walk in early and beat all the car traffic, it is also easier to get out in the evening or to even take a break from the park in the afternoon..

We had the three day pass and it went pretty well. Two days in Disneyland (one to get acquainted and one to hit all the good rides again) and one day in California adventures. Yes, the soaring ride is worth any waiting line.. It was pretty cool.. I think that swooping the golf course was about as close to a canopy landing you can get.

I have not been back to Universal for years, but understand that is a whole other day by itself..

You guys have fun..

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Pick up a handicaped guide book.
Lots of stuff nobody thinks about.
One being where to start out the day & where to end, so you are going down hill all day.

Learned alot when I took my mom in a wheelchair.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I've been to both Disneyland and Magic Kingdom, and Disneyland is a lot better... more to do, bigger. I'd skip Magic Kingdom in Florida too. The Animal Kingdom and Epcot are worth it, tho.

I LOVE Epcot!! Disney is one of my favorite places! I go every 1-2 years... and love it each time. I might be "childish" or "immature" but there's just something so wonderful about "Happily Every After." It's hopeful and innocent. Life might have disappointments, but the mouse makes me smile!

Personally, I'd rather go to Knott's Berry Farm than Disneyland any day of the year. It's cheaper, lines for rides are shorter and it's easier to get in and out of.

If you plan on going to Medieval Tmes, make sure you make reservations way in advance.

Just go west and you'll hit a beach somewhere.

The Angels play in Aneheim if you want to see a baseball game. Who knows, you might even see me working a game there sometime.B| (Although, I'm still trying to figure out why the hell they're named the Los Angeles Angels when they're in Aneheim, which is in Orange County, not LA County. Also, if you translate Los Angeles into English, it means the angels. Therefore, the team is essentially named The Angels Angels. A little too redundant for me. I think they should've left it as the California Angels that it was when I was a kid.)

If you insist on Disneyland, I'm not sure how many days you'd want. I know the park now actually consists of 2 different parks and that lines are outrageously long. I remember waiting in line for the log ride for about 2 hours back when I was 5 years old. I don't want to know what the wait is now.

YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH PUTT PUTT GOLF!!!:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.