ntrprnr

Just did my best O'Reilly yet

Film at 11...

Went really, really well. Debated the new Trojan ads with him. :)

Care to share a link? :)

Lisa, I didn't think you were into guys. :o:ph34r:

:D:D Only when necessary.

Ok, I need a webpage. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

For your web cam shows? :D:D

:|

Miss me? :D:D

No comment.

Ok, so when can Cali see this footage?

Its close enough to a yes........ :P:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

What was the matter with that ad? :S

And for the record...we're Catholic, and we used CONDOMS! :o >gasp<. alt=":ph34r:" data-emoticon="true" height="20" src="/uploads/emoticons/ph34r.png" srcset="/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20">

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

What was the matter with that ad? :S

And for the record...we're Catholic, and we used CONDOMS! :o >gasp<. alt=":ph34r:" data-emoticon="true" height="20" src="/uploads/emoticons/ph34r.png" srcset="/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20">

I feel so left out. When can I see it?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Wow, even Bill didn't sound like he believed his bullshit. And he told you he respects your opinion. Not bad.

I noticed that too. He had no real discussion. I think you're worn him out, Peter, basically because you are right on a few points and he's a tad out of touch.

You were on key with the soap opera reference, the CSI reference, and I think that dog rubbing his heiny across the rug (the rug cleaners ad) is more offensive than the pigs. So dogs can scoot their butts on the rugs all day but O'Reilly takes offense at pigs in a bar? Why would children be watching commercials about goings on in bars, anyway?

Peter, I've never seen him use a cheat sheet in previous exchanges with you, but I haven't seen them all. He was hiding behind his notes and they weren't strong notes. Strangely, you were equally calm. Whats that all about?

'O'Reilly is scared of my Peter' (c.)aprilcat, 2007B|

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Why should men in general be offended at being called pigs just trying to get laid? Unless of course you use trojans then your ok and women will fuck you the first chance they get. [:/] They just stereotyped the entire male population....... as pigs. While I have no problems with pork chops, I actually like them grilled, I dont see how a condom will help. Women just want my big white cock and my man mayo they couldnt care what I wrap it in.....

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

....cock and my man mayo...
Stop it stop it STOPPPP!! (where's the CRYING smiley on this thing???)

The song talks about things this pig 'person' in the bar thought would never happen (take responsibility when Pigs fly) and he just got his wings. I'm not even sure if all those pigs in the bar were male. But since we will have to dig up all the ads online....let me know when you get to the end of that. There could be alternative ads where some female pigs are in the bathroom putting on makeup and talking about who they will score with that night, and one of the girls breaks from the pack and gets a condom from the machine...voila!! she turns human! We shall see.~~April

I know you did and I'll see you in court! I'm having trouble sleeping and its all you and Walt's fault. Hellman's will be named as co-defendant as soon as I can handle tearing the lable of my mayo and getting their address.

Now, Skydemon2 IS your real name, right?
~~April