masterrig

Rosie! The Price Is Wrong!

She incites hate and discontent wherever she goes

I think that's kind of a blanket statement. I doubt the Katrina victims or the kids charity organizations she runs feel that way. She also gives a lot to returning veterans and their causes. She sure doesn't incite hate within me but then again that's just me. ;) People may not like what she has to say and that is fine. When people start really name calling they are speaking in contempt of somone. Not criticizing but in actual contempt which is an attempt to put that person on a lower plane than themselves. But like you said, it's an interesting society-- to say the least.;):P

She incites hate and discontent wherever she goes

I think that's kind of a blanket statement. I doubt the Katrina victims or the kids charity organizations she runs feel that way. She also gives a lot to returning veterans and their causes. She sure doesn't incite hate within me but then again that's just me. ;) People may not like what she has to say and that is fine. When people start really name calling they are speaking in contempt of somone. Not criticizing but in actual contempt which is an attempt to put that person on a lower plane than themselves. But like you said, it's an interesting society-- to say the least.;):P

Pretty much!
I really wonder about these 'big name' people who give huge amounts to charities. In Rosie's case, is it because she's getting 'bad press' so her 'people' come-up with an idea that she give a bundle to the Katrina victims. Then, everyone will think she's so wonderful. Also, it's a big break on her taxes. I've heard her and seen her on t.v. and I think, she's a mean spirited person. A 'real' giver of help or money to needy people, keep their mouths shut about it and are humble about it. They don't make sure that the media is present to see them hold up a 'big check'.

Chuck

The ever lovely and effervescent Rosie O'Donnell, wants to host... 'The Price Is Right'. What's the deal? Does this broad want to single-handedly destroy 'daytime television'?

HOW could you possibly destroy daytime television???
It ceased to be anything other than a waste of electric current decades ago.

hehehe >:(
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."