BillyVance

What the hell happened to dropzone.com last night??

I found myself able to log on and read, but every time I tried to post, I kept getting that stupid error message. :|

I know nobody else was posting either.

I was so mad from post-whoring withdrawal that I got on pokerstars and promptly won two straight $3 games for $30 total in winnings, and I was an asshole about it.

:D:D:D

Oh and by the way, if I'm able to get into the skydive radio game tonight, beware!! >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It must have been that fluffer thread that killed it. :p

You know, if Sangiro would create a new forum just for demented sex threads, that would cut the postings in the Bonfire by about half! :P

Then there's the question of who would be the moderators??? Keith or Sunshine comes to mind... >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yup ... absolutley no doubt about it, Walt should get the nod.

Good point... he would be a way better choice than Stitch, or god forbid, funks... :D

While I would love to take the credit for shutting it down, there was posting on that thread and another new thread started after.
If that thread offended I apologize. It wasn't meant too. I was just shocked when my sweet and innocent wife came home and dropped that bomb of a question.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Umm....actually it was the BillyVance is a PW Dog that was stuck on top all night! :$

The mods must LOVE me to hold it up there in some fashion!

:D:D:D

While I would love to take the credit for shutting it down, there was posting on that thread and another new thread started after.
If that thread offended I apologize. It wasn't meant too. I was just shocked when my sweet and innocent wife came home and dropped that bomb of a question.

Don't apologize. It was funny and then I had to go and ask my hubby what a fluffer was. :p
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

You know, if Sangiro would create a new forum just for demented sex threads, that would cut the postings in the Bonfire by about half! :P
Then there's the question of who would be the moderators??? Keith or Sunshine comes to mind... >:(

HALF more like 97.3%:$>:(
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

YES, But you all, are making up for it & then some today. I'm surprized the circuit hasn't over loaded again.
ROTFLMAO.:D:S:D:S:D
God, did none of you people get laid this week? Or are we trying to break a DZ.com record for; Sex related threads in the Bonfire. Hey wait a minute, I like that, what the hell am I bitching about? Never mind People, 'As you were' Although we really should get our own 'forum' here for this.

You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.