sunshine

I'm confused

It's OK Suny... Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm sure he'll send you a gift if you ask him to. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

C'mon, you gotta admit the Buckwheat pic is *at least* as funny as Mr. Hanky

I luv the buckwheat pic (almost as much as i luuuv you :$).

And besides poop is NOT funny!!!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

He could really confuse people with a real picture of him...how unique would that be.

Hrm, i would kinda like to know what he really looks like.

His hair kinda looks likes that when he gets up in the morning. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

He could really confuse people with a real picture of him...how unique would that be.

Hrm, i would kinda like to know what he really looks like.

Old, decrepit, and somewhat dorky. Other than that, I'm quite a hunk!:D:D

Walt

Somewhat dorky? C'mon Walt... You wear tie dye and camo together!! But, I still love ya...

Anytime you want to take me to a bakery in Houston with strippers outside, you're more than welcome to. I suppose I can be seen with you. :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Somewhat dorky? C'mon Walt... You wear tie dye and camo together!! But, I still love ya...

Anytime you want to take me to a bakery in Houston with strippers outside, you're more than welcome to. I suppose I can be seen with you. :D

Well you gotta admit, that guy stripping outside the bakery I took you to in Houston made me look pretty damn sexy by comparison!:D:D

Walt

Well you gotta admit, that guy stripping outside the bakery I took you to in Houston made me look pretty damn sexy by comparison!:D:D

Walt

Oh yea... But, I was wondering who was the craziest... The stripper or me actually agreeing to let you take me there just because the dude behind the counter didn't speak a word of English. :S

Am i the only one that read the subject line, saw the poster, and thought-so?

Aww, you're so sweet. :P

BTW, P-town will be hosting the guiness world record attempt for the largest rock, paper, scissor formation. Wanna come visit and participate? :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!