DSE

Altitrack

Anyone who has an Altitrack seeing the rubber ring holding the front lens starting to chip out? I've got one that has about 60 jumps, and in 3 places, the rubber has started coming out/off.>:( It's stored in a soft bag, which is stored inside my helmet, so it's not being abused. Wondering if this is common?

send it back to L&B... they will take care of you. I haven't seen anything like this on my Altitrack and I've been jumping the same one for over a year now and have at least 200 jumps on it.

That is not a misprint
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

Maybe mine just doesn't like the desert heat or something. I guess I need to send it back to L&B, it's still under warranty, I assume, since it was purchased in June.
Thanks for the feedback, and ALW, thanks for the PM information!

Haven't had any problems with mine. The only problem I have is with the Jump Track3 software. I have to put it in single jump mode all the time after downloading my jumps and get it to manually recalculate my Total Freefall Time. Has anyone had the same problem and figured out what the solution might be? Also my total freefall time is off by about 12 seconds on the conversion from the Jumptrack 2 logbook into the 3 software and I've done about all I can to workaround it and get it close but it's still about 12 seconds off.

Chris