sharimcm

Do you kiss your FF (f*&$ friend)?

IF I had one, kissing would have to be included. I don't think it signifies an emotional attachment; it's part of foreplay. Cuddling too. If you can f**k without developing an emotional attachment, you can certainly kiss, and cuddle afterwards.

But then ya gotta go home.:P

So, what is the proper time to go home? Do you stay for the rest of the evening (spend the night)? My FF and I always had a 'fuck me and leave me' kind of relationship. I never wanted him to stay... If he fell asleep, I would let him sleep, but if I was at his place, I would always get up and leave. :S Is that bad? Should I have stayed there?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I never wanted him to stay... If he fell asleep, I would let him sleep, but if I was at his place, I would always get up and leave. :S Is that bad? Should I have stayed there?

Ever heard of morning sex???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So, what is the proper time to go home? Do you stay for the rest of the evening (spend the night)? My FF and I always had a 'fuck me and leave me' kind of relationship. I never wanted him to stay... If he fell asleep, I would let him sleep, but if I was at his place, I would always get up and leave. Crazy Is that bad? Should I have stayed there?

I never allow my Fuck Buddy to spend the night. Of course after last week i don't think i'm ever fucking him again anyway. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I never wanted him to stay... If he fell asleep, I would let him sleep, but if I was at his place, I would always get up and leave. :S Is that bad? Should I have stayed there?

Ever heard of morning sex???:S

Oh yea... I've heard of morning sex, BUT because my FF and I usually meet after midnight, it's always considered morning sex. :| I did let him spend the night the first time I was with him a LONG while back, but beacause I was so out of practice, I couldn't walk the next day after we stayed up all morning being active. :o:D Our sessions usually last quite a while, so there's no reason for sleep. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I never allow my Fuck Buddy to spend the night. Of course after last week i don't think i'm ever fucking him again anyway. :D

:D:o:D

No comment! ;)

:D:D:D

Ive only ever had one FB. Some of the best ive ever had. After a while i wanted more, just not from her. I always had a feeling she just said she didnt care but ill never know, but thats been over for a while. Anyways the answer is simple. Kissing is okay in the bedroom or wherever you are at the time of the deed. Body kissing is part of forplay and what does it make a difference if you kiss the mouth or the privates. The real question is whether or not you show affection when your done and leaving. i personally think a hug is a happy medium. not as seious as a kiss but not as bad as just leaving. friends hug friends right
Live Love Learn FLY

Don't forget peeps, all too often it turns out, our 'Fuck Buddy or Friend with Benefits', is our one & only potential 'Soul Mate') and we're too pre-occupied with what we think we want, to see that.
'Booty Calling' on them when we should be married to them.:S

You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Don't forget peeps, all too often it turns out, our 'Fuck Buddy or Friend with Benefits', is our one & only potential 'Soul Mate') and we're too pre-occupied with what we think we want, to see that.
'Booty Calling' on them when we should be married to them.

Umm, No. I have no desire to marry my fuck buddy. Hell i don't even really like talking to him.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

'Booty Calling' on them when we should be married to them.

Umm, No. I have no desire to marry my fuck buddy. Hell i don't even really like talking to him.

He must be pretty shitty in bed... :o:D

I don't think I'd marry my fuck buddy even if he begged me to. I do not like the career path he has chosen for himself, but if it works for him, great. I just don't want to have to deal with getting a call at 2 am telling me my husband was dead from a gunshot wound or anything else for that matter. No thanks. Not too often would I marry mine either.

So, what is the proper time to go home? Do you stay for the rest of the evening (spend the night)? My FF and I always had a 'fuck me and leave me' kind of relationship. I never wanted him to stay... If he fell asleep, I would let him sleep, but if I was at his place, I would always get up and leave. :S Is that bad? Should I have stayed there?
Of course. Somebody has to cook breakfast. :o:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

He must be pretty shitty in bed... :o:D
I don't think I'd marry my fuck buddy even if he begged me to. I do not like the career path he has chosen for himself, but if it works for him, great. I just don't want to have to deal with getting a call at 2 am telling me my husband was dead from a gunshot wound or anything else for that matter. No thanks. Not too often would I marry mine either.

Ummm, Understandable but of course I was speaking from a man's perspective. We're the ones that aren't always smart enough, to know when the perfect woman is right beside us all along, and fail to see her in the light we should see her in. Edited to add: or smart enough to know that no career is worth passing up the "The Perfect Mrs."
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Edited to add: or smart enough to know that no career is worth passing up the "The Perfect Mrs."

That's great and all for you not to pass someone up because her career path... But, I'm sure if she was a prostitute or maybe even a dancer, you'd be sure to pass her up. I'm not saying my FF is either one of those, but what I am saying is I have never been able to get past what he does for a living. That's just personal preference. We've gone out, we've done things, we've spent a lot of time together, but the motherfucker has no emotion whatsoever because he CAN'T... Nevermind... I'm not going to get in to it... :| I prefer not to ruffle my feathers before the weekend.

Again misunderstood, I meant as the Man, not being smart enough to change careers, or something else to accommodate the marriage/relationship working. Too many men still think in the 40-50's era mentality; 'our career' or 'our lifestyle' is the primary of the two, and should not have to change!
edited to respond to : But, I'm sure if she was a prostitute or maybe even a dancer, you'd be sure to pass her up.
WRONG I don't judge from such a shallow mind, I know plenty of great decent women, who have done such things and taken that path to pay the bills, pay for college etc.

What are you talking about? You call me all the time just to talk, I thought we had something:S;):P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'd never ask a man (or a woman for that matter) to change their career path for me. I'll just fuck him in the meantime until he finds a woman who will accept him and the job he does. :P I'm just saying it's not for me. But, kissing him is definitely OK. :)

Understandable, I'm just saying if the right person is in front of you all along, neither should have to ask the other to change "__________" It would come naturally (No pun intended) If it's right it's right.

Understandable, I'm just saying if the right person is in front of you all along, neither should have to ask the other to change "__________" It would come naturally (No pun intended) If it's right it's right.

Awwww, that's so CUTE!

Anyone want to bet on how long this delusion will last?