MrFreefall383

Triathletes

Well done! Another suggestion would be cold showers after training like that. Stops muscle inflamation and promotes healing.

Congrats!

Aren't tri's great??
Done a few sprints and my first OL this spring. In a moment of weakness I let my friends talk me into signing up for a half IM this coming November (Miami Man)... so now the training begins. I love swimming, LOVE biking and then it's the run... yuck.

There are quite a few skydivers around the DeLand areas that are into tri's (dedication varies). Not sure that many on dz.com know that Sue Clifton, editor of Skydiving Magazine has a couple of half IM's and one full IM under her belt - and a ton of sprints. She's a machine - and my inspiration :)
So what kind of bike did you get?

Blue Skies Magazine

Got a nice entry-level Trek 1500. Still a few small adjustments to make to it, but it's working the way it was designed to work.

And to Peter, I'm a stubborn bastard. I never take long cold showers after a heavy workout, I just go right back to my normal routine, because I figure if I can still get up and go to work the morning after a triathlon, I'll feel pretty damn good about myself. It's also why I'm very hesitant to take Motrin or any other med to reduce the pain I'm feeling from any workout.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

so you post a BAD picture of me.. gee thanks peter

It wasn't a bad pic, he prved the claims right sweetie;)

Actually, that's something I'd agree with as well. I'm not really certain there could be a bad picture of you.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

so you post a BAD picture of me.. gee thanks peter

It wasn't a bad pic, he prved the claims right sweetie;)

Actually, that's something I'd agree with as well. I'm not really certain there could be a bad picture of you.

well you guys are very sweet, but out of all the pictures peter could have posted, i consider that one a bad one:(