BillyVance

Sprint firing their customers???

This is a great way to lose popularity and eventually, market share, if this really gets out of hand. I dunno, but I think they're shooting themselves in the foot. :S

http://www.switched.com/2007/07/06/sprint-dumps-problem-customers/?ncid=NWS00010000000001
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just another bad decision to add to the long string of bad decisions they've made over the years.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

From that website:

And here's something else to ponder: If Sprint can charge you a $200 fee for terminating a contract early, why can't you charge Sprint for doing the same?

I agree.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I was a long time ATT wireless customer.. then Cingular bought them.. what a fuc**** g hassel. I finall called the FCC and they let me out of my contract. I went to Sprint and have FREE as in no cost for my inbound calls, which are 20 to one for my calls. I never get close to my minutes... but once cingular took over att i was $50 -$100 over..every other month, humm
"Sprint, on the other hand, doesn't exactly offer prices any lower than the competition, nor any other advantages. " I do not see this statement as correct.. also if you have never seen a business fire a customer, just start a fight in a bar or pull low and swoop the woofoo area. See if you do not get fired. I fire customers, all small business owners fire customers...

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

that is Jack. Named after Jackie Chan because he does all his own stunts. He is learning to freefly from the ground up. Does not seem to need an airplane. I mostly have been jumping at Molalla and Eloy where Sprints works just fine.. Hope to see you soon.

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

Actually, according to this, it goes deeper than just whiney customers, apparently, they are also cutting users that roam off the network too much too. However, in this case, they're getting at some rather outspoken soldiers caught in the net, and I don't think it's going to go over too well.

http://www.betanews.com/article/Sprint_Cancels_Soliders_Cell_Phones/1184001111

What toasts me about this is that even if a Sprint user roams on to Verizon's or ALLTEL's network Sprint's out of pocket expense is next to nothing. In fact, I'm pretty sure that ALLTEL and Sprint have a cooperative no-cost roaming agreement and Verizon's roaming rates aren't so steep that they'll screw their own user base.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!